Friday, December 5, 2008

i blend therefore i am


Have you ever feel you are living your life like clockwork? Doing the same old, same old thing all over and over again. From the early morning until it's late at night. You seem to be singing to the same old tune to the point that you have become a robot doing preprogrammed things. You are like an actor acting on the same old script day in day out. I guess this is what i'm going through right now, living live on automatic. I become disillusioned with life. It make me ponder about my mere existence in this world. How insignificant my everyday actions to the world at large? Am I ever going to be missed if I leave this world? Enough of this bullcrap! If I ever gonna escape myself from being this stagnant, I must do something about it or am I?

No comments: