Thursday, June 4, 2009

Roman Holiday....



Last Monday, I went to Rome via a movie at KLCC. It was nice to see familiar places in the old Rome. Even though it has been two years since I visited Rome with the winning team of Nokia wireless adventure, My mind is still fresh with the memories of it. So my only motivation to watch Angels and demons that night was only because of Rome. It a nice feeling to have in the cinema when you recognized places that you've been to. This picture was take outside Pantheon. It was late the inside of Pantheon was closed to the public so Ana and I decided to eat local bread and cheese with our father homemade meatfloss or serunding you may call it. My show was at 11.30pm so I decicided to go home on foot as a part of my marathon training. It is really scary everytime. I heard dogs barking like I was somekind of intruder. Few months ago when I did the same after James Bond movie. I was with my flowboard(left it in Star LRT en route to AF audition) I was chased by guard dogs then and I skate like heck! I don't bring my skate board this time and when I watch Star Trek last month I ran into Ash's(double exposure)brother and took a ride home in his Savvy. It was exhausting but I think 42.195km gonna be alot tougher....

No comments: