Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Woah.....

woah, this is like my first post for the year that is 2013, Last Monday was my 31st lunar cycles. I found out earlier today, that the England's Royal Couple Will & Kate got themselves a healthy baby boy on Monday afternoon. Should that boy be King or Sultan (with the rate of Islamic influence in UK)then it shall be totally awesome. Earlier today, me lil sis Ana Raffali gave me a netbook that she got from the government. A 1 Malaysia NetBook that I found quite okaylah the specifications and what not, there are about 277 GigaBytes of free space available, <-- that's quite a lot of space, back in late nineties PCs didn't have this big of a space. Time fly by quite swiftly we're already in the second half of Ramadan which signals a fortnight to my 32nd Lunar cycles that falls on the 1st Syawwal.

No comments: